Saturday, November 13, 2010

Selective BIonic Hearing!

I swear kids have selective bionic hearing. I am telling you they really do. Have you ever noticed that if they are doing something then want to do they dont hear you no matter how many times you say thier name or offer up goodies, they dont seem to hear a word you are saying? BUT as soon as you take your pants down to sit on the potty its "mom, what are you doing" " mom I need you" they know it. Of if you open the fridge for something, its "mom what are you eating, I am hungry too" even if you just finished dinner LOL. It is quite funny if you think about it.

On a side note.
The weather is getting colder and I have been ever so thankful for our wood stove. We have yet to turn our heat on and the stove really is a life saver. Also making plans for preparations for the upcoming holidays. During the hussle bussle of all plans I am also planning for a Bazaar, the girls dance studio is holding a holiday bazaar. They are doing a raffle from vendor donations where half the proceeds go to children in need this holiday season. Its really a great cause. I have been planning for that as well. Working on some dolls, wrist warmers, leg warmers, petti skirts, key chains. Lots and lots of stuff I hope. I dont have much time to get everything together but I can only do what I can do. I am hoping to do well with making things. Its a great opportunity for me to get my name out thier even more as well.

I must leave you today, dance to get ready for, children to feed and things to do as always. I hope you enjoy your day.



~ thanks for reading , Kristen ;)

No comments: