Friday, September 10, 2010

Active social lives!!

I think that this fall my girls are going to have more active social lives than me LOL. Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance and tumbling. LOL! Lily was originally going to be taking ballet with the lovely Miss Ashley at this amazing studio, Triple Threat Performing Arts Center and Avry was going to be taking preK tumbling with the talented Miss Molly also at the same studio. But, I am not sure how it happened but more classes were opened up, and room was found for both girls to take a class together. Its a combo class. Pre tap and Pre ballet. I know you thinking isnt Lily already taking ballet, yes indeed she is but she will help out some and there is never such a thing as too much dance is there LOL.
I am so excited, my girls get to do what I have always wanted to do as a child but never could. They get to dance and do extra curricular activities. Will take some finagling on our part but we are going to make it work. My babies get to do the things that I was never able to do and it feels so amazing.

Today I will part leaving you with these words

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you giver her a smile, she'll give you her heart....So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of sh*t!" ...-Unknown


~ thanks for reading , Kristen ;)

No comments: