Sunday, September 26, 2010

The proof is in the pudding!

Jack is 16 monthes old and is still nursing, yes I am 'one of those' LOL Anyway, he still gets up a few times a night. Usually its no big deal to me because when he first wakes up *(pending on the time) I will bring him in bed with me and we both fall asleep. Sometimes he still wakes up but I get more sleep with him in bed next to me, I dont have to get up or sit up, just usually a matter of rolling over and moving my shirt out of the way LOL. Last night was like any other night, or so I thought. I put Jack to bed about 8:30 and wouldnt you know he slept till 5:30, 9 whole hours of sleep. This is the most he has ever slept. I know I am probably jinxing myself by even talking about it. But I cant beleive he did it.

Little stinker has been pulling my leg all along waking up a few times a night when he knew he could do it. Looks like its time for mommy to go to work, Jack went to work to show me that he could in fact do it, now to keep it up. Thats all on me. I may be free to have my bed to just my husband and I. That is such a blissful sound. A kid free bed. One can only imagine when that day comes hehe. Wish me luck as I need to be strong and keep this up. I dont have problems with him still nursing but I would love to be getting more consecutive sleep at night.

In other words, I have been knitting and neglecting my blog apparently, 2 whole weeks without posting, wish I had lots to sew for it. I have however been cleaning but I am not about to show pics of my house when it was messy so you will just have to beleive me.

I also knit myself a new sweater, finished it too. All the ends are woven in, and the buttons are sewn on. LOL No modeling pics yet but here she is

OH how I wish I could tell you more about it but I have been asked not to. But she sure is purdy. Love her buttons too.


Now on my needles is a sleeveless cardigan type vest for Lily, called In threes



I am hoping to make some matching leg warmers for her too.
Thats all for today! Hope you enjoy your Sunday!
~ thanks for reading , Kristen ;)

No comments: