Friday, September 3, 2010

KINDERGARTEN!!!!

yes thats right, my sweet Lily started Kindergarten this week. I have been unsure on the days leading up to Wednesday. I was expected to ship my baby off on a big yellow school bus and trust that she was going to be ok. Well we did it, I got a little chocked up but I did not shed a tear. Here she is in her new school duds





















She really did love it, here she is with her buddy Lydia, also starting Kindergarten and in the same class .















My big girl on her bus so happy and excited waving me off on her way to school.















As I part I write this one letter


Dear Kindergarten, Please be kind to my baby. Treat her with as much love and kindness she deserves. This is my world and I am sharing her with you. She is sweet, sensitive and ready to learn. Encourage her and embrace her as we have done for all of her 5 years. She will go far with just a little bit of help from you.


Sincerely yours, A kindergarteners Mom


Well her first day went great, she found out that she knows 3 other little girls in her class that ride the bus, and also has a friend from dance on the same bus. She has already come home with a new friend and talk of the 'boys' sitting behind then trying to touch thier hands.... LOL and so it begins.



Today I think the entire state is in anticipation of Earl. Frenzies to get bread , milk and batteries! It is barely raining, well we have had spurts of pouring rain. Today, we sit and watch movies with pop corn and milk shakes in celebration of the long weekend and a success to the start of school .

~ thanks for reading , Kristen ;)

No comments: