Monday, January 30, 2012

Recent craftings


Been a bit crazy around here lately, sorry for the delay. I am however trying to get better and avoid those long stretches of nothing. Lately I am in dance costume mode, my oldest is on a competitive dance team this year, so for a few weeks or monthes at the begining of the year I am in costume mode. I make some of the dance costumes for the kids. This year one of the routines my daughter is in is Grease, I got to make these costumes for part of the group. Not because I made them but I think these are mighty cute.























I showed you Lilys finished birthday dress last time, since I have been working on one for Avry. It is a Bloom for all those non Ravelry people you can find the pattern on the designers blog here . I will however need a third skein of Sheeps Ewe .














Thats all I will share today, I have to cut 7 more pieces for the petti coats for the dance costumes.


~ thanks for reading , Kristen ;)

No comments: