Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals

Not sure what it is about a new year that so many people feel the need to make 'resolutions' what makes yesterday any different from today? I am some what baffled, but I am not now going to start trying to understand what makes people tick LOL.
One might call me a hypocrite, but I too have goals, I am not going to call them resolutions because well we all now how well that goes over. I am just simply creating goals for myself and my family. Mainly I think I would like to get back into a routine and get back to menu planning. Those are my main things. I am only noting two because they both branch off and can lead to many other things all of which will be beneficial. Some of my smaller goals and plans, drinking more water and eating 6 meals a day, finding the bottom of my dirty clothes hamper, restarting school with my little two, reading more with Lily everyday and helping Jack with Potty Training. Basically I just want to be more organized.
My "To Do" list for today has been started, now I just need to remove myself from a computer chair and get moving. I have however already loaded and started the dishwasher, have my second load of laundry in and sent a certain 6 year old off to school. Next up, fold laundry, make a calender for the week, school with Little's, work on some craft things, Puppy has a Dr appointment, start a fire, need to pick up more juice, kids need showers today and I also work tonight. Here's hoping for a good productive day for all!



~ thanks for reading , Kristen ;)

No comments: